North Highland Business Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Job: Business Analyst
Process & BA
Share || Email this job
CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together . It means we challenge thinking and build our clients’ capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged – it’s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build – not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let’s connect.
Why North Highland? Our employee-ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We’ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we’ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.
At North Highland, you’re not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table . Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
Our Business Analysts work side-by-side with client teams to serve as the bridge between technology and the business. On a day to day basis this means talking to lots of people at client site to ensure that projects are running smoothly and deliver real benefits. It also includes:
- Working on business cases, feasibility studies and vendor selection
- Eliciting, reviewing, defining and documenting business requirements
- Facilitating workshops to elicit and prioritise requirements
- Documenting the ‘as-is’ and ‘to be’ business processes
- Assisting with User Acceptance Testing
- Project management activities and post project reviews
We are looking to attract mid to senior level, client-facing Business Analysts with proven Business Analyst skills. We also only recruit people who are open, collaborative and who echo our values. You will also have some or all of the following:
- Proven experience in a Business Analysis role and in business analysis methods/techniques
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience in running successful workshops
- High level awareness of a variety of IT software development methods
- Experience of the Business Analyst role across all stages of the project lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree or BCS/IIBA BA qualification
Employment Type: Permanent
Base Location: London
Travel: Flexible to travel to client sites across London and the surrounding counties.
North Highlandis a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience , performance improvement , technology and digital , and transformation . We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide ( www.cordenceworldwide.com ), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn , Twitter and Facebook .
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.