North Highland Consultant - Customer Experience in London, United Kingdom
Job: Consultant - Customer Experience
Share || Email this job
CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
Sparks Grove is an experience design firm and a division of management consulting firm North Highland. We help businesses with their challenges, by creating experiences that matter and building things people love to use. We could be working anywhere from a huge corporate IT department, to the head of marketing at a startup, doing anything from designing a new customer journey to building a new website.
Sparks Grove is well established in the US, and last year we opened our first office in the UK. Our home in Holborn Circus is open, energetic and fast growing. Our bright, capable people bring their whole selves to work and have a passion for building our business as well as helping our clients.
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Consultant
The exciting work you would be involved in includes:
- Make your mark by working directly with clients as a visible and engaged member of the team
- Gathering insights first hand through primary research
- Designing brand new experience propositions
- Helping clients define customer and employee centric strategies and helping them build their own capabilities
Contribute to business development proposals and the identification of new opportunities
Cultivate knowledge of our clients’ business models and increase your role in engagements
- Work with well known clients and brands
- Join a well-established mid-sized team with opportunities for growth and a strong community of ambitious, lively and collaborative working
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience:
- Contributing to CX/EX/Service Design work streams and small teams within a variety of industries and organisations
- Using practical tools and techniques such as service blueprinting, journey mapping, process mapping, user stories and user research, experience measurement and metrics
- In different research approaches including both qualitative and quantitative, attitudinal and behavioural, and associated methods including; interviews, ethnography, user testing, surveys
- Basic agile project management, working iteratively, engaging with users throughout, delivering in in short sprints as well as familiar with associated agile behaviours
- Assuring quality completion of deliverables and outputs, in line with set goals and objectives
This job is for you if:
- You want to learn fast. You’ve got an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and the drive to go out and get it. By the way, learning fast means failing fast too. That’s OK. It’s how we progress.
- You like variety. You're curious, thrive off the unknown and get bored doing the same thing for too long.
- You’ve got the skills. You may or may not have a “traditional” background, but you have a deep understanding of the customer, and can articulate how to design a great experience.
- You get stuck in. You want to get in at the ground floor of a small, vibrant business and put your own stamp on it. Helping to shape the culture, traditions and client base, build the place where you want to work.
- You’re a great communicator. You can explain things in a simple, visual, compelling way. You can quickly recognise different personal communication styles, and leverage those styles to build consensus.
- You’re creative. You’re flexible and open-minded, and love coming up with new and exciting ways to solve problems.
- You like to be part of a team. Collaboration is important to you, and you frequently draw on your skills in difficult, ambiguous, and fast-moving situations.
- You know how to unpick a problem. You can follow a structured approach when deciphering complex challenges and synthesise insights meaningfully.
- You don’t let the ball drop. You have an eye for quality and your time management and organisational skills are on point.
What you will need:
- 2+ years relevant Consulting or Agency experience or relevant industry experience
- Proficiency with MS Office tools and the google suite
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university. (A master’s degree and/or applicable professional certifications are bonuses)
And yes. We are fussy about who joins our team. Thanks for noticing. It’s a cliché, but our people are our biggest asset and we work hard to find the right ones. Like the sound of this? Let’s talk!
We’re not just an agency or a consultancy. As a division of North Highland, we bring the best of both. With a blend of deep consulting expertise and design thinking we can tackle the biggest end-to-end problems seamlessly, in a user-centric way.
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.