North Highland Consultant in London, United Kingdom
Share || Email this job
CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients’ capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged – it’s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build – not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let’s connect.
Why North Highland? Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We’ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we’ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.
At North Highland, you’re not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
Exciting work you will do:
- Use knowledge of consulting to increase client impact, develop your skill sets and grow your career while taking on a variety of responsibilities from project to project.
- Make your mark by working directly with clients as a visible and engaged member of the team.
- Collaborate across disciplines to deliver creative solutions to client challenges.
- Play a key role on your team by developing and delivering presentations and written deliverables, and organising and facilitating client and internal meetings and workshops.
- Contribute to business development proposals and the identification of new opportunities.
- Establish positive relationships with clients and peers that build credibility, foster your support network and empower career development.
- Develop a deeper understanding of our firm’s shared vision to build our clients’ capabilities and unleash their potential.
- Cultivate knowledge of our clients’ business models and increase your role in engagements.
- Work with prestigious clients primarily located in the London area.
- Join a well-established mid-sized team with opportunities for growth and a strong community of ambitious, lively and collaborative members.
- Nurture your personal interests with our training programme, which can be applied to development activities and growth projects.
- Give back to your community through impactful local projects.
What you will need:
- 3+ years of relevant Consulting work experience or 4 - 5+ years of industry experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset, including an excellent ability to uncover new opportunities for account growth and impact.
- Strong time management, planning, and organisational skills.
- The ability to quickly recognise different personal communication styles, and leverage those styles to build consensus and collaborate effectively.
- A proven capability to follow a structured approach when deciphering complex problems, and synthesising results.
- The ability to establish credibility with clients and peers.
- Superior flexibility and collaboration skills, and the ability to draw on them in difficult, ambiguous, and fast-moving situations.
- Experience working on projects that cross into multiple disciplines and industries.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university. A master’s degree and/or applicable professional certifications are bonuses.
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.