North Highland Director Talent Acquisition in London, United Kingdom
Job: Director Talent Acquisition
Global Services - Recruiting
Share || Email this job
CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients’ capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged – it’s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build – not just talk.
North Highland’s London office is open, energetic and fast growing. Based in the heart of Holborn Circus, we consistently feature in the ‘Times Top 100 Companies to Work For’. Our high calibre people genuinely enjoy working here and have a passion for building our business as well as helping our clients.
Director Talent Acquisition
As a Director of Talent Acquisition, you will build and develop a team of talent advisors, drive strategy through execution in recruitment activities, be trusted advisor to our internal clients and serve as a champion for excellence. You will immerse yourself in our communityboth internally and externally throughhyper-personalised approaches to help attract and provide the best hiring manager and candidate experiences. This role will also play a big part in tracking metrics and benchmarks to grow a data-driven recruitment team. This role is also closely aligned and reports to our Senior Director in Global Talent Acquisition, who is based in our global head office in the US.
You elevate others to unleash their full potential – You have experience in coaching and developing teams leading through vision and values.
You are an experimenter – Status quo is not in your vocabulary. Growth, innovation, agility and pushing for what’s achievable is your norm.
You are biased to action – You create, build and execute, rather than just talk.
You own it – You are accountable to our clients, candidates, the team you lead and our brand. You advocate for candidate experience and delivering to our internal clients.
You are an expert – You obsess over being progressive and innovative in the Talent Solutions space. You are a talent advisor to our internal clients and team.
You can navigate through ambiguity – You are great at problem-solving, you can cope with uncertainty and risk, you can shift gears easily.
Exciting work you will do…
- Collaborate with Leadership to gain a detailed understanding of organisational goals and support these through quality hiring for the firm.
- Manage, inspire and lead a team of direct reports with the ability to be agile and adjust to business needs.
- Manage and nurture high quality relationships with internal clients and firm executives.
- Understand the market drivers and challenges to identify new talent pools.
- Craft talent branding campaigns to build awareness of North Highland.
- Providing recruitment expertise and thought leadership by staying informed of recruitment trends, best practices, recruitment tools, legal developments, technological advancements, and benchmark comparisons.
- Develop a solid process of nurturing and maintaining a pipeline of qualified talent with an obsessive focus on candidate experience at every touch point.
- Manage a recruitment team to internal SLAs on time-to-fill, cost-per-hire, submission activity,and hit rate.
- Ensuring data integrity for self and team within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
The skills and experience you will need to be successful…
- End-to-end recruitment with a blend of search firm, agency and inhouse experience.
- Extensive recruitment background from a management consulting or professional services company.
- Solid background in building, developing and managing high performing teams in the talent space across multiple disciplines.
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Strong understanding of measuring performance through metrics and KPIs with the ability to tell a rich story through data.
- Oversee the development of performance management programmes and career development.
- Able to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner,with an executive presence.
- Strong interpersonal skills including poise, tact and diplomacy. Consistently portray a high level of service and experience. Influential as a leader at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in using various applicant tracking systems, social media, job boards, recruitment tools, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook),and other productivity and recruitment tools.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.
Peek into our London office: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd3HXFxaDmY&t=4s
This is who we are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo_rsh7NtzU
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience , performance improvement , technology and digital , and transformation . We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide , a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn , Twitter and Facebook .
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.