North Highland Senior Business Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Job: Senior Business Analyst
Process & BA
Share || Email this job
CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged—it’s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
Delivery Consulting is a specialist division that provides clever and effective solutions to clients across some of the world's largest financial services, retail, media, entertainment, and communications companies. We have exceptional people who deliver top notch work but are also passionate about developing our clients' capability through training, sharing knowledge, best practice and staying hot on the heels of all the latest industry trends.
If you have what it takes to join the North Highland BA Community then read on!
Senior Business Analyst (Permanent)
Our Senior Business Analysts work side-by-side with client teams to serve as the bridge between technology and the business. On a day to day basis this means talking to lots of people at client site to ensure that projects are running smoothly and deliver real benefits. It also includes:
- Managing the performance of Business Analysts through effective objective setting and conducting engagement reviews
- Contributing towards the development and delivery of appropriate training
- Coaching and mentoring of Business Analysts
- Working on business cases, feasibility studies and vendor selection
- Eliciting, reviewing, defining, managing and documenting business requirements
- Facilitating workshops to elicit and prioritise requirements
- Documenting the ‘as-is’ and ‘to be’ business processes
- Assisting with User Acceptance Testing
- Project management activities and post project reviews
We are looking for people with proven Business Analysis skills but we also only recruit people who are open, collaborative and who echo our values. You will also have some or all of the following:
- Proven experience in Business Analysis covering a broad range of analysis tools and techniques
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience in running successful workshops
- High level awareness of a variety of IT software development methods, both projects and product focussed
- Experience of the Business Analyst role across all stages of the project lifecycle
- Experience of the Business Analyst role across multiple business domains and/or organisations
Employment Type: Permanent
Base Location: London
Travel: Flexible to travel to client sites across London and the surrounding counties.
North Highland is a global consulting firm with a proven record of enabling great returns on our clients’ investment. Our high-calibre Bas and PMs offer deep experience and expertise across many diverse industries and service areas. We specialise in solving tough business challenges, being easy to work with, and nurturing long-standing relationships with the most recognisable brands in the world. Ask any of our clients, and they’ll tell you.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.