North Highland Principal Client Lead in Nashville, Tennessee
CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT. GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES. MAKE YOUR MARK. North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients’ capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged – it’s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build – not just talk. Why North Highland? Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We’ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we’ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level. At North Highland, you’re not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
This Principal Client Lead role will be part of North Highland’s leadership team which has demonstrated success in managing complex initiatives for Domestic and International Clients. We combine deep industry and capability experience with best practices across Strategy, Technology, People & Change, Experience Design, Process and Business Analysis, Data & Analytics and Program & Project Management.
This role is highly visible and serves as the face of the firm to our clients by overseeing engagements, articulating and elevating our brand, bringing our capabilities to market, and driving growth and profitability for the company. Client Leads partner with operations teams to staff and manage all aspects of engagements. Below are the key activities that Client Leads are responsible for:
Align the Strategy:
· Lead account strategy and planning (including understanding SWOT in respective areas of the business) in alignment with portfolio/mega-account strategy
· Understand, define, drive value proposition for client in respective areas of the business
· Define client needs and build business case based on investments to achieve strategic goals and objectives
Grow the Business:
· Proactively build current client relationships within existing engagements
· Proactively build brand and relationships with prospective clients across the account
· Establish and drive an ongoing opportunity pipeline in partnership with service line, industry, capability, and account leaders. This includes leading proposals and contract development activities
Drive the Work:
· Own engagement plan from concept to delivery and ensure the appropriate alignment of team members to meet the client’s needs on time and on-budget
· Ensure service line, industry, and capability leaders are properly engaged
Develop the Team:
· Own overall team project performance and ensure utilization goals are met
· Establish a path for team members to grow their careers and develop their skills/capabilities
· Delegate and encourage team members to take ownership of various aspects of the engagement and look for succession planning across the team for future engagements
Protect the Firm:
· Own client engagement health. Enable clients to be successful above and beyond the specific deliverables
· Own engagement utilization and profitability financials
· 10+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 consulting experience.
· Proven client proposal development experience including the ability to effectively sell full solutions
- Use knowledge of Processes and effective Business Analysis skills to plan and lead work streams and to help clients make key decisions around how to recognize, formalize, and implement change.
· Proven track record with business development pursuit campaigns and meeting/exceeding revenue targets. Experience owning a book of business consisting of multiple engagements
· Experience running large transformation projects and managing cross functional teams. This includes analysis, design, gap assessment, strategic planning, roadmap creation, and project delivery
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
· Master's degree and/or professional certifications
· Entrepreneur Mind-Set with a true desire to own and grow the business within the firm
· Desire to take ownership or results. Desire to help grow the next generation of leaders
· Demonstrated track record of managing large and complex consulting engagements; including a role in managing and interfacing with senior level financial services executives
· Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; ability to build consensus and achieve goals through influence
· Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
· Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
Click HERE to apply
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.